Last updated: September 11, 2022
Purpose of this notice
This privacy and cookies notice sets out how we use and protect any information that you give when you use this website.
Who are we?
This website is owned and operated by TrillionBits.
Site traffic data and information about your computer
- Information about your use of our Site – we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns.
- We use this information to record visitor numbers, their use of different areas of the Site and any useful features or links. We do not use this information in any way that would identify you personally.
- Information about your computer– this includes your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- We use this information to help maintain the security of our Site and to identify trends so that we can improve its performance.
- We also use this information to customize the Site according to your interests and to ensure the Site’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you.
- We do not use this information in any way that would identify you personally.
We collect this information for the purpose of our legitimate interests in maintaining and managing our Site and ensuring its security.
Information you give us when you contact us
We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, chat, contact form, or another direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our website:
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed padlock icon in your web browser, or looking for “HTTPS” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information during transfer and at rest (in computer storage), we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.